Re: reboot with fsck and bad block check
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: reboot with fsck and bad block check
- From: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:04:15 +1200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20051001100415.GK3017@kan>
- In-reply-to: <20050927030715.3f7f0887@localhost>
- References: <4334AE5D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <43361A30.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050927030715.3f7f0887@localhost>
On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 03:07:15AM -0700, Seeker5528 wrote:
> I see that the badblocks man page has a big fat warning:
> This can be overridden using the -f
> flag, but should almost never be used --- if you think you're smarter
> than the badblocks program, you almost certainly aren't.
I'm sorry, I'll read that again. Um it *is* in the man page!
Reproduction if desired may be handled locally. -- rfc3