RE: eth0 does not start during boot, but can be started manually

Cd 	/etc/rc3.d
	/etc/rc2.d
	/etc/rc5.d

find the pcmcia Sxxx and note where it points to eg,

S24pcmcia -> ../init.d/pcmcia

And networking,

Rm the S24 and set it to 1 lower than networking.

S10network -> ../init.d/network

ln -s /etc/init.d/pcmcia /etc/rc3.d/S09pcmcia

regards

Steven