Re: Re: [OT] Drawing a rectangle with Gimp

It's a pity people have to ask around before they can
draw a rectangle with a graphics program. I had the
same question. I haven't come across a less intuitive
windows program than GIMP. I know I am commenting
based on my quick first impression and criticizing a
free tool. But what good is "free" if it's not usable.
Why port such a tool to windows when there are $29
programs that are actually usable? Tool palettes hide
behind the main window!!?

Grrrrrr

http://mail.yahoo.com