RE: Re: [OT] Drawing a rectangle with Gimp

This is not just your first impression. GIMP sucks even after long term usage in terms of usability - windows scattered over the whole desktop, overlapped toolbox windows, incredibly stupid archane file dialog, the gtk slowness etc..

However, there is a hope: the KDE's Krita program is the step in the right direction, it has just to catch up in features.