LILO, SATA & IDE drive

Hi,

I just successfully installed etch (now upgraded to sid) onto
a SATA drive /dev/sda.  Now, though, I want to get my data off
of the old IDE drive.  So, I stuck it in and powered up.
Unfortunately, but understandably, the box wants to boot off
of that drive /dev/hda.

So, I think that I can/should install a new Lilo onto the hda
and have it point to the SATA drive.  Workable, right, since
that's how 2-drive dual-boot systems work?

Is changing the boot= param from /dev/sda to /dev/hda all
that is necessary?  (Besides rerunning lilo, of course.)

Existing lilo.conf:
  boot=/dev/sda  ###  <<<<<<<<<<<<
  root=/dev/sda2
  install=menu