Re: gnuplot and PDF

On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 10:29:35PM +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> does anyone know why the testing gnuplot package does not support PDF
> output ?

Stable's doesn't, unstable's doesn't, seems logical enough that testing's
wouldn't either, although I no longer have a testing box to check directly.

When has gnuplot ever supported output to PDF?

I guess the answer to your "why doesn't it?" question is simply "the
developers haven't seen a reason to do it."

--
 Marc Wilson |     PARDON me, am I speaking ENGLISH?
 msw@cox.net |