Someone is breaking etch (testing)?

Hi everyone;

In the past two days, etch (testing) has been updated with a kde meta package
which apparently depends on packages from unstable which, in turn, has caused
aptitude to suggest removing KDE when performing a system-wide upgrade. I
have been able to hold it back by following the dependacy tree backwards and
marking the troubled packages (kfilereplace, kimagemapeditor, klinkstatus,
komander, kxsldbg) to hold. It appears that parts of kde-3.4.2 have slipped
through the ftpmasters prematurely. Can anyone else confirm this? Why did
this happen? Was this a mistake?

Perhaps I have a package from unstable in there somewhere? How would I track
it down? I have unstable in my sources.list in case I want to ever pin
something in from it but so far I haven't.

Here is my /etc/apt/sources.list and /etc/apt/preferences:

#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ etch main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ etch main non-free contrib
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib

deb http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing
etch/security-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing