Re: POP & SMTP

--------- Original Message --------
From: debian@lamie.net
To: Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: POP & SMTP
Date: 24/09/05 21:05

> Use apt-get to install the servers.
>
> Read some good tutorials on their configuration to get them functional.
>
> Then find out how to harden them.
>
> Doing this will give you some good experience in learning linux.

I did my research on mail server software to use and their features and my
final solution was a Postfix/qpopper solution which works very, very well
here.  Again, as stated in the quoted message, RESEARCH is your best friend
for something like this.

Message sent using UebiMiau v 2.7.8 [Debian GNU/Linux for Sparc64 'Etch']