Re: Jabber

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:10:13 +0200, Chuck Payne wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have jabber install but can't seem to connect. Does anyone know
> if/where there is a website talks about getting jabber working on
> Debian.

Are you just trying to get a client to work, or a server?  The client
should "just work" assuming you can make outgoing connections through
your firewall.  Are you doing this at work, or through a restrictive
firewall?

If you get to the point where you are connected, you're welcome to use
my address below for testing.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet@squeakydolphin.com>
http://kt.squeakydolphin.com (not much there yet)