Fw: Logging procedure/mechanism questions

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGovern" <neilm@debian.org>
To: "basteh pardaz" <info@basteh-pardaz.net>
Cc: <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: Logging procedure/mechanism questions

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 12:10:36PM +0430, basteh pardaz wrote:
Hi,
I'm a linux novice. I want to connect two Debian servers each one in a
different city. And none of them connected to the Internet. Some say
pppd and SSh is the way forward, and others told us to use Portslave.
Do you know a basic how to do about all those stuff??
Thanks a lot

Hello,

This question should be sent to debian-user@lists.debian.org

Many thanks,