drive mount

Hi all

I was in urgent need  of adding more drives to my machine.

I got hold of a IDE card that allows me to add more drives now.

Running lspci -v

I get:

0000:01:00.0 RAID bus controller: Silicon Image, Inc. SiI 0649 Ultra ATA/100 PCI to ATA Host Controller (rev 02)
        Subsystem: Silicon Image, Inc. SiI 0649 Ultra ATA/100 PCI to ATA Host Controller
        I/O ports at b000 [size=8]
        I/O ports at b400 [size=4]
        I/O ports at b800 [size=8]
        I/O ports at bc00 [size=4]
        I/O ports at c000 [size=16]

Dmesg says:

Probing IDE interface ide0...
hda: ST340015A, ATA DISK drive
hdb: WDC WD600BB-75CAA0, ATA DISK drive
ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14
Probing IDE interface ide1...
Probing IDE interface ide1...
Probing IDE interface ide2...
Probing IDE interface ide3...
Probing IDE interface ide4...
Probing IDE interface ide5...

Obviously I have added / connected the new drive to to the card. Power cable is in / connected.

Thing is now, how do I access the drive.

I basically want to create the ext3 file system, mount the drive and copy some files onto the drive.

If anyone could assit I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark