debian + egroupware + LDAP ?

Hi,

I'm trying to get egroupware to play nice with openldap.
I want to store the accounts and do the authentication through ldap.

Everything is fine in the setup page, But when I try to create the admin account I get:
Error in group-creation !!!

Seems that it can connect and bind to the server but I'm unable to understand what's wrong.

I've been trying to get it working for a few hours now and google didn't help.

I'd really appreciate any tips.

PS. Here's my LDIF file:

dn: dc=home,dc=foolab,dc=org
objectClass: top
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: MSameer
dc: home

dn: cn=admin,dc=home,dc=foolab,dc=org
objectClass: simpleSecurityObject
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: admin
userPassword: {crypt}XXXXXXXXXX

dn: ou=people,dc=home,dc=foolab,dc=org
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: people

dn: ou=groups,dc=home,dc=foolab,dc=org
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: groups

Many thanks.

- --
- -- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.
Life powered by Debian, Homepage: www.foolab.org
- --