Re: mutt rocks: but how to...

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:48:14AM -0400, Allan Wind wrote:
> Hey David,
>
> On 2005-09-19T17:06:32+0930, David Purton wrote:
> > What I want to be able to do is print the email - two pages per A4
> > page, with the picture tacked on the bottom of the email text at some
> > suitable scale factor.
>
> I am not aware of anyting canned.  Your best bet would be to parse the
> MIME message to strip out the pictures.  Print the modified messsage
> with a2ps, then handle the attachments with something like ImageMagick's
> convert or montage (and then possible a postscript processor to get
> suitable headers/footers).

That's what I fear. Maybe I can do something usin the perl mime libraries.

It seems like quite a lot of work though :(

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a