Re: mutt rocks: but how to...

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 05:48:27AM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 12:32:40AM -0500, Steve Block wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 05:38:07AM +0100, Joe Mc Cool wrote:
> > >mutt really is super.  Thanks a lot to everybody involved.
> > >
> > >And to think it took me all these years to find out.
> >
> > Happy day!
> >
> > If you're like many of us your muttrc will grow over time, getting
> > longer and longer like a cancer. =D
>
> Would be interesting to see users posting well commented muttrcs.

Here's a problem for all you mutt gurus out there:

I use a2ps to print my emails from mutt and mostly it does a good job.

But

I frequently get emails with a picture or two attached.

What I want to be able to do is print the email - two pages per A4 page,
with the picture tacked on the bottom of the email text at some suitable
scale factor.

So far this, I have failed in my quest to find a way of doing this.

Any suggestions?

(I know about muttprint, but I don't think it can do this)

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a