Re: mutt rocks: but how to...

Hey David,

On 2005-09-19T17:06:32+0930, David Purton wrote:
> What I want to be able to do is print the email - two pages per A4
> page, with the picture tacked on the bottom of the email text at some
> suitable scale factor.

I am not aware of anyting canned.  Your best bet would be to parse the
MIME message to strip out the pictures.  Print the modified messsage
with a2ps, then handle the attachments with something like ImageMagick's
convert or montage (and then possible a postscript processor to get
suitable headers/footers).

/Allan