Re: Apache2: httpd.conf or apache2.conf?

On mandag 19 september 2005, 18:13, Jared Hall wrote:
> No, httpd.conf is not obsolete.  Anything you stick into it will
> still operate as it did before (default configuration).

Yep, you're right, and indeed it is Included. I also found that I
enabled RewriteEngine in there... :-) It might look as if you should
not need to modify apache2.conf, but put configuration that's valid for
all your virtual hosts in there, and leave apache2.conf pretty much as
it is.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer