Re: packages not on hold

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 06:51:57PM +1000, brett wrote:

Obviously apt wants to replace my packages with the official debian packages. This was working fine before the recent squid security update...

No, obviously apt-get is NOT going to replace your packages with the ones
from the archive.  That's kinda what "held back" means.

Of course you are right :-) I guess I kept seeing what I *thought* was there, rather than what actually was.

Thanks.