Re: Can't find php.ini, and sometimes other files too

Jared Hall wrote:

Oliver and Debian users-

In regards to a lost php.ini on a server running php-5.0.5
It's always possible you don't have one for some reason, php will
usually run quite happily on defaults without it.

Cheers,
-ol
I'm not sure what to do if it's not there... can I just copy one? where shall I put it? anybody have an extra php.ini for php-5.0.5
hanging around?

Thanks Oliver,

Jared

PS doesn't apache need to know where that php.ini file is? Because
apache-php is working great, minus some slight modifications which
need to be made.

You could try this: http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/php.ini-dist I found that linked from http://php.net/manual/en/configuration.php#configuration.file

Cheers,
-ol