Spammassassin Problems

Hi,

I am new to Debian, I have been using SuSE since 5.3 and have just move
to Debian.

I am having a problem getting Spamassassin to work correctly. It's running.

I have turn it in default and I am see process...

ps ax | grep spam
1657 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/sbin/spamd --create-prefs --max-children 5 --helper-home-dir -d --pidfile=/var/run/spamd.pid
 1727 ?        S      0:00 spamd child
 1728 ?        S      0:00 spamd child
 1729 ?        S      0:00 spamd child
 1730 ?        S      0:00 spamd child
 1731 ?        S      0:00 spamd child

But, I am not seeing anything in the headers nor and I seeing anything in Subject rewrites. I am using my conf from SuSE that was work and have install all the Perl files and adjusted my master.cf for postfix and procmail. But it still not rewriting or doing what it suppose to.

cat /etc/procmailrc
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin/:/usr/local/bin
SHELL=/bin/sh

:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamassassin
* <300000

:0fw
$/dev/null
DROPPRIVS=yes

#:0fw
#| /usr/bin/spamc
# Mark spam
:0 f
| /usr/bin/spamc -x

:0:
/dev/null

master.cf

smtp inet n - - - - smtpd -content_filter=spamassassin
spamassassin
user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/spamc -f -e /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}
spamchk   unix  -       n       n       -       10      pipe
flags=Rq user=filter argv=/usr/local/bin/spamchk -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}
cat local.cf
# Add your own customisations to this file. See 'man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf'
# for details of what can be tweaked.
#

# rewrite the Subject: line with ****SPAM**** .* if set to 1 (default=1)
rewrite_subject         1
rewrite_header Subject [*****SPAM*****]
# report briefly, recommended for report_header==1 (default=0)
use_terse_report        1
#
dns_available test: 66.23.219.82
#
pyzor_add_header        1
# How many hits before a message is considered spam.
required_hits           1.5
#
report_header           1
#
fold_headers            1
#
detailed_phrase_score   1
#
spam_level_stars        1
#
defang_mime             1
#
report_safe             1
#
use_bayes               1
# Enable Bayes auto-learning
bayes_auto_learn        1
bayes_path              /home/spamd
bayes_file_mode         0666
# Enable or disable network checks
skip_rbl_checks         0
use_razor2              0
use_dcc                 0
use_pyzor               0

Can someone please point me to link or explain to me what I need to do get it work on debian?

Payne