Re: weirdest network problems of my ilfe

On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 18:36 -0600, cameron.matheson@flyingjcomm.com
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok after installing the new router that came w/ my dsl i'm having the most
> mind-boggling internet problems of my life.  Here's some background on my
> network:
Cameron,

	First connect your linux box directly to the internet if doable and see
if the problem is there. If it is, yell ar your ISP. Else it might be a
problem with the adsl boxen itself.

	In other words Linux works anyway, blame and contact your ISP cause
everything works but some special ports and addresses that you are
trying to reach.

.Alejandro