Re: Thunderbird not visible

Oliver Lupton wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:

I tried both ideas and before finding anything in the strace output I tried safe mode. Then I got the profile manager and was reminded I had seen many variations of this problem before. I can see no lock on the old profile but have created a new one and am sending this from T-Bird.

Have you checked that it's not still running without it's GUI?
It's done that to me before, and refused to work properly until I've killed the unGUIed ones.

ps ax|grep thunderbird
returns nothing except the grep task.

Thanks,

Paul