XOrg doesn't switch VTs

Hello,

I migrate my Debian unstable system from XFree 4.3 to XOrg 6.8.2 and
everything works except the functionality of switch to VTs (CTRL ALT
Fn).

Investigating with `xev` show me that CTRL ALT Fn are generating the
XF86_Switch_VT_n perfectly, and google'ing about I saw some cases of
this problem, but the solutions doesn't work for me (the solutions
include update xlibs, xlibs-data, change the keyboard driver, change
Xkbrules).

My xorg.conf and XOrg log follow attached in this email, if other
information is needed just tell me :)

Best regards,
-Adriano Bonat