Re: announcing the beginning of security support for testing

> The Debian testing security team is pleased to announce the beginning of
> full security support for Debian's testing distribution.

Has anyone else been able to verify the signature on that message?  Try as I
might, I cannot.  It may be because I'm reading this group on gmane, but
I've also tried to verify the message directly from the list archives.  I
can't do it.  Any help appreciated.  Andrew.