Re: announcing the beginning of security support for testing

On Sep 09 2005, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> I like to follow testing, so that's what I'll keep in my sources.list
> file.

Exactly the same situation here. I like to follow testing as a way of
getting updates and also to report bugs in the packages that I happen to
use, when I find one.

This is one of the ways that I can give back to the community that
created such great software that I use.

And, yes, using testing instead of etch seems to work (just browsed one
of the sites).

Thanks for the security team, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/