Re: announcing the beginning of security support for testing

["Followup-To:" header set to linux.debian.user.]
Olaf van der Spek <olafvdspek@gmail.com>:
>  On 9/9/05, Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing
> > etch/security-updates main contrib non-free
> > > deb-src
> > http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing
> > etch/security-updates main contrib non-free
> >
> > Could I replace 'etch' with 'testing' or should I replace 'testing' with
> > 'etch' elsewhere in my sources.list file?
>
>  testing instead of etch works

Really?

W: Couldn't stat source package list http://secure-testing.debian.net \
          testing/security-updates/main Packages \
          (/var/lib/apt/lists/secure-testing.debian.net_ \
          debian-secure-testing_dists_testing_security-updates_\
          main_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)