Re: X.Org Hits Testing

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 07:47:59PM -0400, Colin wrote:
> a.list.address@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I don't know if it's actual or the power of suggestion, but I've
> > noticed that the fonts with X.org look awfully nice.  I don't have a
> > screenshot to compare with XF86, but...  :)  And, anyway, it's the
> > future, so since it's working so well, why not go ahead and switch?
>
> I didn't notice one thing different when I upgraded to X.org
> yesterday, and that's a good thing.  Everything seems to be working
> perfectly fine.  It's damn near a miracle!  Thanks X Strike Force!

I noticed one thing: my onboard via video now has the xv extention and
xine now plays, even full screen, without complaining about missing too
many frames and using all the cpu.

I love it!

--
"Hence, if anything is self-evident, it is this: law is the organization
 of the natural right to legitimate self-defense, it is the substitution