Re: #debian

Apparently, _Josh Battles_, on 09/09/05 15:51,typed:

> Granted these people are volunteers, but they're the ones who are
> volunteering their time to help others.  If they would rather spend that time
> flaming and telling others to RTFM, then perhaps they need to re-evaluate
> their stance on volunteering their time.

hmm .. interesting. This makes sense. But I think the best way is
somewhere in the middle.

So obviously there should be no need to flame(within this context of
volunteer-novice situation), but to make the novice who is asking the
question aware that he needs to do some homework, perhaps only
mentioning this would be better while giving some hints to help him.

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.