Etch - Daily update - Netinstall - amd64

Hello everyone;
Sorry for my english - it isn't perfect but I think you will understand the problem. I have downloaded 3 different netinstalls of ETCH (for amd64) and every time i try to install I get error : Could not find kernel image: linux. CD is burned properly, I have tried this Install disc on other PC - the same. I have tried to put linxu , linux26 etc and nothing. MAybe installer is broken ?

Thanks for help...

Cyb