Re: X.Org Hits Testing

Jason Clinton wrote:

Well its finally happened, and I'm so happy that it has. As of now, most of mirrors have X.Org packages in their testing/etch repository. Before I perform the upgrade, I'm starting this thread to catch any and all problems that might arrise. Please let us know if you have any trouble with the upgrade by replying here.

*crosses fingers and runs 'aptitude upgrade'*
Am I looking in the wrong place?

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?exact=0&searchon=names&version=all&case=insensitive&release=all&keywords=xorg&arch=any

apt-get says it's lists are up to date, apt-cache search xorg returns nothing.

Cheers, Oliver