mutt sucks

Made ya look!  Actually I love Mutt, mostly...

I know this thread is increasingly off-topic, but I'm going to throw
in my one Mutt annoyance and see if anyone has a solution.  I asked on
mutt-user a couple of years ago and got no useful reply...

How do I tell Mutt to PGP-encrypt any message for which all recipients
have keys in my keyring?  I think Kmail does this, so it's really an
embarassment that Mutt doesn't (didn't?)  support it.  Any hints?  Use
the Source, Cuke?  I was starting in on that but got distracted by
research.  D'oh!

Cheers :)
-Ben

--