Re: pager changed after upgrade from woody to sarge:

elimar,

i tried:
echo "export PAGER=less" >> ~/.bashrc
echo "export aCeiMs=LESS" >> ~/.bashrc

not sure about the second line; shouldn't it be
echo "export LESS=aCeiMs" >> ~/.bashrc

anyway i tried both ways -- unfortunately, neither of
these work.  if you follow this thread, it seems that
less is already my default pager; bash is using an
internal more-like pager.