Re: Illegible Firefox menus

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 05:45:15PM +0100, David Balch wrote:
> The menus in Firefox (and Thunderbird) are illegible pure white, as in
> this screenshot: http://davidbalch.f2s.com/linux/ff-menu.png

<sigh> People never search list archives, people never use Google, people
never even read.  It's a given.

> I'm using Gnome 2.10.1, and Firefox 1.0.6 from testing.

Known bug in Firefox.

> Any ideas on how I can get legible menus?

Change your GTK 2.x theme until you find one in which the problem goes away.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Dignity is like a flag.  It flaps in a storm.  --
 msw@cox.net |     Roy Mengot