Re: Windows Server to Debian migration

also sprach Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@familiasanchez.net> [2005.09.03.1527 +0200]:
> Interesting.  I am getting ready to setup a network (20 workstations + 2
> servers) for my church and was going to use OpenLDAP.  I would be
> interested in some alternate suggestions.

NIS+ :)

I am not sure about alternatives. I am determined to use postgresql
the next time I set up something like this. pam_pgsql and nss_pgsql
both exist and work fine, in my testing. And I find that SQL
provides a hell of a lot more flexibility than LDAP.

But no, I can't make a real suggestion here...
maybe OpenLDAP works for you...

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

DISCLAIMER: this entire message is privileged communication, intended
for the sole use of its recipients only. If you read it even though
you know you aren't supposed to, you're a poopy-head.