Re: Apache2 & MySQL

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 10:16:49PM +0800 or thereabouts, Robert Vangel wrote:

> Steve Å wrote:
> >

> > Hello Ben:
> >
> > Yeah I have everything installed that I need -- Did PHP4-MySQL get enabled
> > automatically for you, or did you have to add the module manually to
> > 'apache2.dconf' ? What syntax does the apache2.conf file use for this module ?
> >

> It's not the apache config you need to edit. It's the
> /etc/php4/apache(2)?/php4.ini file, add check to see if there is a
> `extension=mysql.so' line there. If not, add it.

OK added that stanza and restarted Apache. The error that's returned when
attempting to connect with my web application is the same;

Warning: main(/var/www/test/Connections/GNC.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in /var/www/apache2-default/test/index.php on line 1

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/test/Connections/GNC.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/apache2-default/test/index.php on
line 1

I'm not sure what that 'include path' error means.

--
Steve <http://sweetpig.dyndns.org:1000/>
Friday Sep 02 2005 09:50:02 PM EDT