Re: Debian Laptop problem and guide repository.

> To add my useless two cents:
>
> I will (very soon now) be getting a Toshiba A70 laptop, on to which I will,
> of course, put Debian. So, any help I can get for this installation will be
> much Appreciated. In addition, I would be quite willing to assist in any
> way I can, though I do say earnestly that I am no Debian Guru Debugger.
> But, certainly, if there is some thing I can do (when I get the laptop),
> let me know.
>
> And that's the he and the she of it.

well i think for the moment you can already go to the
http://www.linux-on-laptops.com website and see by yourself if there is
already sthg on your laptop.
Next i believe it would be great that you could take some notes during your
installation so that you could tell wether you encountered problems and the
way you managed (or didn't :s ) to solve them.
because when you have finished the installation, you'll be sure to forget
these problems after some months of use ;-)

In any case, good luck with your install !