Debian Laptop problem and guide repository.

I am currently building a debian focused laptop install and help site. If
you have installed Debian on a laptop with problems and found soultions,
please send me a tarball containing your main configs (modules
hotplug/blacklist, X11/XF86config-4, modprobe.d/aliases, etc) and your
laptops make and specs (including model number), when I recieve this I
will begin to build the database of working system configs and
walkthroughs for debian on laptops.

THIS SITE WILL BE DEBIAN ONLY! (I think it is about time someone made a
dedicated Debian laptop site).

--Philip