Re: Debian Laptop problem and guide repository.

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 03:50:08PM -0400, Philip Schwartz wrote:
> THIS SITE WILL BE DEBIAN ONLY! (I think it is about time someone made
> a dedicated Debian laptop site).

Hear hear!

I've stuck together a guide for the Compaq Evo n1015v[1], but it's pretty
out of date. I'm currently configuring a thinkpad x40 too. I'll be sure
to fire my stuff your way.

I think there is interest in getting better laptop support into Etch,
e.g. a laptop task during installation. If this site could help get
people who are willing to work on this, or test things, make suggestions
etc. maybe that would be a good idea.

[1] http://jon.dowland.name/unix/linux/evo_n1015v/

--
Jon Dowland