Re: A lot of noise in my sound card...

Hi friends!

Well I changed my /etc/modprobe.d/sound from this:

alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0
options snd-intel8x0 index=0

for this:

alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0
options snd-intel8x0 index=0 id=i810 buggy_irq=1

And, I booted my computer in single mode and I removed every snd kernel
module and intel8x0 module according Richard's reply.

Well, unfortunnely, my problem is not solved. But I found something
strange now. After those changes, in the text mode my sound carding is
working fine. But when I log in Gnome, open a terminal and play same mp3
file using mpg123 the noise come back again. :-(

Any suggestion for me?

Regards,

Jansen