Re: Sony Memory Stick Pro and Debian

Hi Piotr,

If you prefer operating from a shell, then you can try the following:

mkdir a_temp_directory # Create a temporary directory dmesg # Find device the stick's been mounted as, e.g. /dev/sdb1 mount -t vfat /dev/sdb1 a_temp_directory # Use device returned by dmesg cd a_temp_directory # You should now see contents of stick

When you're finished:

umount /dev/sdb1 # cd out of a_temp_directory first

Good luck,