Re: OT: Electoral College [Re: U.S. federal income tax program]

On Monday 29 August 2005 08:58 pm, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> not to."  I think it is rather indicting.  Parents do a piss poor job of
> raising their children to be concerned citizens because they are too
> busy working their two jobs so they can live in the nice neighborhood in
> a 5 bedroom house and drive a new Escalade and new Mercedes convertible.

I call bull$hite on this.
You could have stopped at "working their two jobs". Who cares why they do it
if the results are dumb kids who don't know about the world around them? I
know piles of people who work two jobs just to feed their kids and their kids
are still dumb.

Most people I know with Escalades and Mercedes convertibles sure as HECK don't
work two jobs.