Console color map ?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a console color map similar to
/usr/lib/X11/rgb.txt ?

Also,  I am using a framebuffer vga=791?  Is there a colormap
for this?  What if were to change to something like vga=792?

I am trying to determine what colors will be available to be
in a console?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

  It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible
                        nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
                                       -
                                Albert Einstein