using unstable & experimental package on testing

Hi,

I bookmarked a link in the debian doc, but I lost it.

I run a Debian testing, but want to add 2 or 3 packages from unstable
and experimental.

As it is done with backports, is there a clean way to select just some
binary packages? I know I run into some dependencies problems, but I
dont want to entirely switch my distribution to unstable or experimental
just for one package I maintain.

Also, If you knew the technical term for what I want, that would help me
to search on Internet if I ever loose the bookmark again...

Thank you.

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: