Re: Can't install Sarge on an HP NetServer

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:28:28 +0200
"marco_elen" <marco_elen@libero.it> wrote:

> > On (25/08/05 11:27), Raquel Rice wrote:
> > >
> > > BTW ... I'm booting off the SCSI drive too.
>

> Sorry, but I can't understand the meaning of this last sentence
> (my english is not good)

I don't know if I can explain it, but I'll try.  The server in
question doesn't boot off an IDE drive, but rather boots directly
off the SCSI drive.

> Furthermore I have two 2G disks, which I would prefer to manage
> with LVM. I read I have these alternatives:

I have 3-4.3GB drives using reiserfs, so I don't know about LVM.
Sorry.

--
Raquel
I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and