Re: Sendmail woes

On Fri, 2005-26-08 at 15:35 +0200, Kai Grossjohann wrote:
> I think that Debian itself runs /usr/share/sendmail/update_sendmail.
> That ought to be almost as convenient as running make.  Does it do the
> trick?

It looks like it does more from the output, however it still doesn't
create either an access.db or a mailertable.db file. Even though these
options are turned on in my sendmail.mc file. This causes big problems
as sendmail likes to fail when it can't find a mailertable.db file when
it's been instructed to find one.

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey@monkey.homeip.net        D).