Fwd: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

2005/8/24, David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>:
> debian users:
>
> I am tired of replying to messages on this list, only to realize that my reply
> went to the message author and not to the list.  It is my understanding that the
> people in charge of this list think that his behavior is a feature, not a bug.
> I disagree.
>

> I acknowledge that this issue can be argued back and forth indefinitely, and
> will never be unanimously decided.  Therefore, I call for a simple majority vote
> to decide the matter, with a cutoff for voting of 72 hours from the time this
> message is posted.
>

> I vote for "Reply to list".

I vote for "Reply to list"

it is more simple, i think that anybody at least onece replied to
message author by mistake.

PAolo

--

if you have a minute to spend pleas visit my photogrphy site:
http://mypic.altervista.org