Re: call for a vote -- should debian-user mailing list replies go to author or to list?

Hrm - I noticed when I tried to reply-to all (my client is actually
google mail's web interface), that debian-user didn't even show up in
my To: field. Strange.

However, I hate it when I accidentally reply-to the whole list when I
meant to send it only to the sender. I think a mailing list post
should be deliberate and conscious, not accidental, especially
considering every thing we (mis)post is archived forever. Mistakes are
correctible in one direction only.

reply-to: list is completely counter-intuitive. I always use reply-to:
all when I want to send a public message out, and I assume that when I
just do a regular reply, it is going to the person who posted the
message.

Also, debian-user is has ENOUGH traffic as it is, so we don't need a
whole lot of accidental posts on top of that.

So my vote is NO.