Re: Network card recommendation

Status report:

My firewall is continuing to run reliably - of course. I have noticed that on of the 3com NICs, I have a single RX overrun reported. Just one - no errors, and no increases in the overrun number.

I used to also have one RX overrun on the other NIC - but not anymore. Hmm....

The NIC showing the overrun is connected to a Linksys 10/100 switch. The NIC not having the overrun directly connected to my T-1 router.
Any ideas on what the overrun is coming from?
--
Daniel