Re: Comunication between two server by firewall

--- Claudio Plateroti <plateroti@jus.gov.ar> wrote:

> I send you the rules's text .

I see that you are using the strong firewall that
comes by default in the IP-MASQUERADE-HOWTO you must
edit the file in order to fit your needs.

I attach a firewall that I use to get some services,
also need modification to fit your needs.

Also go to www.netfilter.org

Please reply to the list in order to some one else
help also.

I hope this help.

Regards.

--
Sergio Basurto J.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the
shoulders of giants. (Isaac Newton)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs