Re: AM radio recorder

Just thought I'd let people know that I've successfully set this up.
It was so very easy.  I just used a patch cable (male on both ends) to
connect my radio to my sound card ('line in' socket).  I set up some
simple scripts with some calls to ecasound (an EXCELLENT command line
program for sound manipulation, lets you record directly to mp3 with
custom bitrates) and am running them from cron.

We don't need no stinking club memberships for archived podcasts!!  Linux rocks!