Re: PKARC

On (23/08/05 09:45), Harvey Greenberg wrote:
> I came across your search of pkarc with google.  I am in that situation.
> do you have a copy of pkarc you can send to me (or tell me where to
> get it)?  I have a 1991 file that was compressed with it.

nomarch - Unpacks .ARC and .ARK MS-DOS archives is a debian package
which means if you are running debian, you can download and install the
package using aptitude.

If you're running another linux distribution, you should be able to
download the source and install from that.
http://packages.debian.org/stable/utils/nomarch

Regards

Clive

--